Pro firmware update 4.8.606344 date 20240201

Got that but I don’t use 12v trigger so it’s great for those who use them.

I don't get why trigger off is set to 5 minutes rather than sync'ing it with Wiim's standby. That doesn't make sens to me, but maybe I'm missing some use cases.

It’s funny when a new feature introduces, it break other feature that was already implemented. It takes one or two firmware to sort things out.

Sound input delay from toslink is back again auto sensing takes about 8 seconds

I'm glad to see the remote stability bug fix. I was pulling my hair out after thinking all my remotes were running out of battery the last few weeks.

Interested to see the 12V function play out.

I noticed today my right and left channel had switched while I hadn't changed anything from my setup. I remember blaming it on my tube buffer earlier so I just switched around the cables. But today a watched a movie (sound via toslink input) and the sound effects didn't add up, so I played my test song for left right (Norwegian Wood by the Beatles) The voices should be on the right but they were on the left. So my guess is it was the WIIM all along that had the signal over optical switched around.

I noticed today my right and left channel had switched while I hadn't changed anything from my setup. I remember blaming it on my tube buffer earlier so I just switched around the cables. But today a watched a movie (sound via toslink input) and the sound effects didn't add up, so I played my test song for left right (Norwegian Wood by the Beatles) The voices should be on the right but they were on the left. So my guess is it was the WIIM all along that had the signal over optical switched around.
I experienced the exact same on the optical in (TV as source), a few times actually. Switching to another source and back to optical seemed to cure it each time. Looks like a bug.

@Brantome does the app fail to reflect the visually in real time? I tried hopping between sources in the app and expected to see the slider switch between the source levels, but it shows the same

@Brantome does the app fail to reflect the visually in real time? I tried hopping between sources in the app and expected to see the slider switch between the source levels, but it shows the same
Didn't verify this yet with my Amp, but all streaming services might just relate to the same "input source" (Wi-Fi in most cases), with e.g. Bluetooth, Line-in, optical-in being separate inputs ...

Back