Pro 4.8.605650 20240125

Many people don’t seems to understand that living in close vicinity like apartments or high dense population area that WiFi can be impacted especially 2.4ghz and even 5ghz is becoming congested as well. Interference is often culprit why high signal strength but low output. This is why they open new airwaves for 6ghz which would soon be widely available on devices. If nothing work best bet connect it via Ethernet is last resort.

Many people don’t seems to understand that living in close vicinity like apartments or high dense population area that WiFi can be impacted especially 2.4ghz and even 5ghz is becoming congested as well. Interference is often culprit why high signal strength but low output. This is why they open new airwaves for 6ghz which would soon be widely available on devices. If nothing work best bet connect it via Ethernet is last resort.
Inversely many people do have an understanding of this. I can confirm that my suburban residence didn't see a huge surge in population this week that coincided with this firmware update (there is actually no other 5ghz appearing on my WiFi scanner)
I personally won't be installing structured cabling in my house anytime soon, but I am mindful that the wiim streamer has the capability to support an ethernet connection.

Back