New firmware v5.0.606744

Just had the update, Spotify not working anymore.
Sub out seems not to function anymore as well...

Really pleased to see the HDMI-CEC power toggle implemented in this new firmware.

I reported an issue with this aspect of HDMI functionality recently and WiiM confirmed that they were considering implementing this change, and now here it is.

Excellent customer service I would say, thanks WiiM!

Screenshot_20240207-002455~2.png

All seven of my WiiM Pros no longer worked this afternoon. I only play music from my local server.

On the Device tab, each device has a green(ish) dot on the gear (settings) icon. Each device will let me choose/browse my library, but the music did not play.

After doing a reboot from the settings button, the WiiM will then play music. I had to reboot all seven that way. After all were rebooted and playing music again, there is still that green dot on the settings gear on each device.

Any idea what's up (doc)?

All seven of my WiiM Pros no longer worked this afternoon. I only play music from my local server.

On the Device tab, each device has a green(ish) dot on the gear (settings) icon. Each device will let me choose/browse my library, but the music did not play.

After doing a reboot from the settings button, the WiiM will then play music. I had to reboot all seven that way. After all were rebooted and playing music again, there is still that green dot on the settings gear on each device.

Any idea what's up (doc)?
The green dot?
Seems to mean there's something somewhere in the device settings that might need your attention.

The green dot?
Seems to mean there's something somewhere in the device settings that might need your attention.
yea, I seen dots on some of the settings while rebooting but I didn't remember if they were there before and if not why now. What you wrote makes sense, I will look into those settings. Thanks!

The green dot?
The Setting that needed attention was Audio Settings on all devices. I set my Office WiiM from 48khz to 96khz, and then the dot disappeared on all of the gears. I chose the Office WiiM at random and it cleared all of those dots from the other devices, but it did not change other device settings. Example, Patio was set to 48khz and still is.

Back