Pro firmware 4.8.608464

I still don't have this, is for pro only, or pro and pro plus?

I still don't have this, is for pro only, or pro and pro plus?
It has seemed that generally the pro and the plus get new firmware at pretty much the same time, with just a digit or so difference between the version numbers.
This was a pro, and still the only one of my three to have it.

Looking forward to this update! Next milestone is PEQ with more than 4 filters 😍

Sorry. Any info about changes on the splash screen after the update? (The splash screen has a drawing of a rocket, thus the term "rocket info")

Honestly I didn’t even look at that. Was early and just started playing it. There must be some area where that info is provided, right?

If it once would be necessary for me to explain a "Déjà-vu" a splendid example will be the firmware threads in this forum ;-))

Here are just a few of the many possible reasons:
  1. You must be doing something wrong (wrong number of fixed IP addresses, wrong network cable or network silencer, wrong power supply, wrong attitude, ...).
  2. WiiM must be doing something wrong (forgot that they sold you the device, deliberately making fun of you, giving updates to the rich people first, pushing the update in the wrong language, lost interest in supporting the device just before it would have been your turn, ...).
  3. The Internet is doing something wrong (very secret stuff, not allowed to talk about it).
  4. All of the above.
  5. Updates are coming via staged rollouts.
  6. ...
Make a choice. ;)

Yep. All my pros now have a green up arrow next to them, and the Mini does too, with just 1) and 3) from the above screenshot.

And, amazingly, this is the first time the Check For Updates button has ever shown me anything!
(Mini screenshot)
Maybe it only works when there's a green arrow ;)

Screenshot_20240305-230210_WiiM Home.jpg

Oh wow so this is a first. The pro got the update first then saw the proplus with the little down arrow symbol showing. Usually the pro gets it then a few days later the plus updates its firmware. Very cool.

Installed this firmware and now the bass response seems reduced, this is not my amp as other sources seem fine. Has anyone else seen this?

Back