Pro update v4.8.611162 per source EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t see anything else to suggest it’s a beta - no other imminent functions like room correction or even the recent app update to allow you to opt out of the beta.
OK. I just turned on my Pro but can see only 03.18 FW updates for Pro and Plus devices.

Looks like you are right - only noticed an email saying it is the beta with a link to an updated app and to expect an update for the Amp later

Last edited:
I’ll suspend this thread for now - I’ve asked WiiM if they want me to open a thread to discuss the room correction beta or whether they would prefer private feedback until any initial kinks are ironed out. I’ll keep the group posted once I get an answer from them :)

I’ll suspend this thread for now - I’ve asked WiiM if they want me to open a thread to discuss the room correction beta or whether they would prefer private feedback until any initial kinks are ironed out. I’ll keep the group posted once I get an answer from them :)
Hi,

We recommend opening a new thread to discuss the room correction beta, as this will provide us with greater insight into your thoughts and help us better understand your requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back