Show us your Amp setup!

@spokojenyhonza, that's not to say we're not interested (also in those speakers).

To confuse you even more, there are even separate sub-forums like
  • What's your WiiM Amp setup? (but this thread here obviously is not in it)
  • What's your WiiM Mini setup?
  • What's your WiiM Pro setup? (but there isn't one for the Pro Plus exclusively)
So, it's not always easy to get an overview. :)

Here is my setup. WiiM Amp with Elac Vela FS 409.2:

WiiM Amp still great even for those larger speakers…
Your Left speaker looks to be way too close to the wall, and would definitely benefit from being moved away from the wall, and even away from the wardrobe.

Your Left speaker looks to be way too close to the wall, and would definitely benefit from being moved away from the wall, and even away from the wardrobe.
Yes, but how? Real live occasionally collides with speaker placement.

I'd love to hear how much of a difference WiiM room correction will make, once it becomes available. It cannot do much about early reflections from side walls, but the rather massive toe-in looks like a good idea in this case.

Last edited:
The Elacs are quite good even when near to a wall, I already tried moving them a bit further away but this did not improve things for me.

Before the 409.2 I had the 404.2 bookshelf speakers and interestingly bass is cleaner with the floorstands than with the bookshelfs even though they go down deeper.

Back