Show us your Amp setup!

What puts the album art of the TV, how is that done?
In this case, I'm playing the music off of YouTube on a Chromecast 4k connected to the TV. Audio is coming from the TV to the amp - no way to get album art (or any video) from the amp to the TV.

Pro-Ject T1, Synology DS920+, AppleTV, Edge Switch

↓​

WiiM Amp

↓​

Revox Symbol B MK2

If possible, I don't use wifi or BT to connect devices. I have a only 20m2 living room ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 5227

and before that:
80 kg of analogue iron :)
View attachment 5228
NAS and turntable on one cabinet is not a good idea. Vibrations are transmitted if there are classic rotating disks (HDDs) in the NAS.

Your brown bookshelves are quite recessed. The black large speakers appear to be placed in front of the bookshelves that would affect sound dispersion. Do you move them away when using the brown speakers?

Your brown bookshelves are quite recessed. The black large speakers appear to be placed in front of the bookshelves that would affect sound dispersion. Do you move them away when using the brown speakers?
I'm assuming TV speakers vs hi fi speakers.
I'm also assuming that having the grills off the left speakers is some form of intermediate room correction while waiting for wiim ;)

Replaced multiple components with a single WiiM Amp.
Drives my vintage Thiel 3.5's with ease and sounds very good in an extra-large room with 20' ceilings.
Just a little tweak with the PEQ makes a significant difference.

Very happy with the WiiM home app too. Makes it a joy to pick music and control the sound. Integrates nicely with Amazon multi-room music too.

Attachments

• IMG_6385.jpeg
    IMG_6385.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Replaced multiple components with a single WiiM Amp.
Drives my vintage Thiel 3.5's with ease and sounds very good in an extra-large room with 20' ceilings.
Just a little tweak with the PEQ makes a significant difference.

Very happy with the WiiM home app too. Makes it a joy to pick music and control the sound. Integrates nicely with Amazon multi-room music too.
What kind of sub is this?

Home office stereo setup with WiiM Amp.

I haven't decided on a subwoofer just yet. A bookshelf speaker upgrade will come after the sub.

Attachments

• IMG20240319192014.jpg
    IMG20240319192014.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 53
Home office stereo setup with WiiM Amp.

I haven't decided on a subwoofer just yet. A bookshelf speaker upgrade will come after the sub.
Pioneer aren't best known for home audio speakers - are they from a mini system or similar? Think I would be prioritising upgrading them before getting a sub...

Pioneer aren't best known for home audio speakers - are they from a mini system or similar? Think I would be prioritising upgrading them before getting a sub...
They're an Andrew Jones designed speaker from 2012 with a rear-facing passive bass. They came recommended from a friend who builds DACs, Class A amps, etc in the industry. They definitely need a sub.

They don't look like much but AJ speakers punch above their weight class. I remember sampling a few years ago.
They do quite nicely as a bookshelf and I have the same bookshelf set on a basement media setup. I have some floorstanders for another mainfloor media setup which are much punchier than these AJs.

Back