Subwoofer out stays powered on standby

dimezis

I'm having trouble with WiiM Amp occasionally waking up my subwoofer (kc62) from sleep when the amp is on standby.
I tested the subwoofer RCA out when WiiM Amp was on standby, and it was still powered and tickling my elbow :)
Even after turning off the subwoofer out in settings, there was still a current flowing through the RCA out.

Is there any workaround for that?
Can that be fixed?

I'm having trouble with WiiM Amp occasionally waking up my subwoofer (kc62) from sleep when the amp is on standby.
I tested the subwoofer RCA out when WiiM Amp was on standby, and it was still powered and tickling my elbow :)
Even after turning off the subwoofer out in settings, there was still a current flowing through the RCA out.

Is there any workaround for that?
Can that be fixed?
Hi dimezis,

To expedite the resolution of your issue, please submit a ticket through the WiiM Home App. We'll address it as quickly as possible. Thank you!

I checked and it's not a grounding problem. My subwoofer is grounded and WiiM Amp gets grounded through the RCA.
My WiiM Amp still consistently wakes up the subwoofer from sleep every ~30-60 minutes.
The same sub sleeps just fine with a Motu M2 audio interface as a source, or when no RCA is plugged at all.

Back