HDMI ARC issue with TCL 65Q750G when network standby is enabled on the TV.

No_trouble_No_Fusss

After turning on network standby on the TV, once the TV is off and I turn it back on, I have to either unplug the TV or reboot my WIIM amp to get sound the to work (only for HDMI). Anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions? For now I have turned the network standby off, but I prefer it on so I can Chromecast to it without having to turn it on first.

After turning on network standby on the TV, once the TV is off and I turn it back on, I have to either unplug the TV or reboot my WIIM amp to get sound the to work (only for HDMI). Anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions? For now I have turned the network standby off, but I prefer it on so I can Chromecast to it without having to turn it on first.
Hi there,

Could you verify that the HDMI ARC is set as the input source in your WiiM Home App when the TV is turned on from the network standby mode? Selecting the correct input source is critical to achieving seamless audio connectivity.

If you're still experiencing issues with the audio from the HDMI, please don't hesitate to submit a feedback ticket directly through the WiiM Home App. We are committed to addressing your concerns promptly and will initiate troubleshooting immediately upon receiving your ticket. Thank you!

The TV has built in Google TV so it uses that. If I go to the ARC input the WIIM is connected just shows no signal since there is no video. I also submitted the feedback in the app.

Back