What are you listening to?

My last for today is my favorite Beatles recording which was de facto no LP ;-)
Original released as a double EP with 45rpm. The later LP version added songs which were only released as singles.IMG_3035.jpeg

No more war 🎶 Songs for these troubled times

I kept the faith and I kept voting
Not for the iron fist but for the helping hand
For theirs is a land with a wall around it
And mine is a faith in my fellow man
Theirs is a land of hope and glory
Mine is the green field and the factory floor
Theirs are the skies all dark with bombers
And mine is the peace we knew
Between the wars

Last edited:
Waiting for PSB's upcoming new release Nonetheless tomorrow and reading again the bio from Neil, Cilla Black came back to my mind. Often jumping directly from A to S is pleasing ;-)

IMG_3036.jpeg

Last edited:
Funny. Believe it or not, I've heard them in Hole 4 in Berlin in October last year on their Gigi's Recovery tour. Weather was simply horrible. Had a short chat with Cathal about his wonderful b/w Strat. But he refused to give me more informations about the pick-ups he used. ;-)
AFAIK they will support Pearl Jam in Berlin on Waldbühne in July. No chance for me, out for holidays then.
wow, that's insane, i've seen them live twice now, and on neither occasion was i lucky enough to chill out with the band!! 🤯 that's so funny that you were geeking out about his fender!! lmao, you really live up to the name, don't you?? :LOL:

his pickups aren't gonna be listed here, but at least some of the pedals etc are:

wow, that's insane, i've seen them live twice now, and on neither occasion was i lucky enough to chill out with the band!! 🤯 that's so funny that you were geeking out about his fender!! lmao, you really live up to the name, don't you?? :LOL:

his pickups aren't gonna be listed here, but at least some of the pedals etc are:
There are reasons for the nickname, yes ;-)
And to add that, I didn't chill out with them. The guy was polite but it was obvious that he didn't want to have a drink with me ;-)

The heavy stuff for today.
WFHM is definitively not my piece of cake. But there are exceptions and this one belongs to them. Unfortunately, horny ;-)

IMG_3037.jpeg

1000002115.png
Ok I can see some colour now, but my eyes are still adjusting and things are a bit blurry... 😅
Love this album. The quality of the recording is exceptional and some of the melodies are sublime. Perfect for a relaxed listening session...

Like every year a heated debate is going on which artists will go to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
This year's inductees are:

Mary J. Blige
Cher
Dave Matthews Band
Foreigner
Peter Frampton
Kool and the Gang
A Tribe Called Quest
Ozzy Osbourne

Any personal favorite? Or even more than one? If you're in the mood maybe show a corresponding album of choice.
Will start with an easy one for me ;-)

IMG_3038.jpeg

Back