Airplay dropout problem

Louismarleau

When I'm on my iphone in "music" and I select the airplay logo, the sound works for 0.5 seconds and then disconnects. I've tried everything, even a factory reset, and it still doesn't work. Can you help?

Same for me, rebooting router helps only for a few minutes.
When I play the video from quick time player, it sounds only for 20 minutes.
Rebooting my WiiM Pro helps only for 10 minutes or so, randomly.
Rebooting and resetting WiiM Pro + Rebooting my Routers (Google Nest Pros) helps only for 20 minutes or so…
Please help! It used to work seamlessly in previous releases of the firmware…

If you feel it's only happened with the most recent firmware then submit a ticket to WiiM via the feedback section in the WiiM Home app so they can inspect your device logs and hopefully provide a fix

Last edited:
If you feel it's only happened with the most recent firmware then submit a ticket to WiiM via the feedback section in the WiiM Home app so they can inspect your device logs and hopefully provide a fix
Thanks for the quick reply! Will do it now and follow up with the response

The follow
If you fell it's only happened with the most recent firmware then submit a ticket to WiiM via the feedback section in the WiiM Home app so they can inspect your device logs and hopefully provide a fix
the follow up question, is there any chance to install the previous version of the firmware while I resolve my issue?

I have occasional dropouts using iPhone 12 and Wiim Pro. It lasts for about a second and may happen 2 or 3 times and hour. Wasn’t sure if it was my dac or amp at first. I changed the amp and the same thing happened and it’s a brand new dac. So, I think it has something to do with the Wiim Pro or maybe the router but I have rebooted the router recently and it still happens occasionally.

Back