Amazon Music HD does not show my complete favorite list

Achim1811

Major Contributor
Can anyone give me a hint why my favorites, added in the Amazon app, never completely appear when I use integrated AMHD in the WiiM Home app? I like AMHD because of the music and the nearly complete range. But the Amazon app in my eyes is like pain in the a...so my way for streaming is to chose in the services' apps, set it to my favorites and then I use the WiiM app.
Any settings have to be done which I overlook? In Qobuz and Tidal everything is fine. Thank you in advance, maybe I am a fool again. 😉

I had this issue with playlists from Amazon Music. I got this from WiiM support:

"Currently, there are limitations with Amazon Music on our platform, allowing us to fetch a maximum of 100 playlists from the Amazon Music Server.

Good news: The Amazon team has introduced a beta API that not only removes this limitation but also introduces additional features, including podcasts and favorites. Once this API becomes official, rest assured we will promptly integrate it into WiiM."

So hopefully a fix is not too far off.

I'm a new customer to WiiM and this was my first interaction with support. Very impressed with their speed of response.

Back