New albums added to Amazon Music library not showing in WiiM App

jpy

hi,

i'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and resolved it somehow.

I added a few new albums to my Amazon Unlimited music library, but they're not showing up in the WiiM Amp.

I've tried Refreshing my Music from Amazon App setting, clearing WiiM App cache and storage, I also rebooted the WiiM App, but nothing seems to make these albums appear.

Also, I can still cast the albums from the Amazon Music app to WiiM, I've submitted a ticket via the app, but wondering if this is a know problem with work-arounds to get the music directly from WiiM.

Hi,

It seems that it takes some time for the albums I have added to My Music to be reflected in the WiiM app. Each track is reflected immediately.

Reactions: jpy
It's been a few days. I tried adding another album and same thing, not seeing the album or any of the tracks in WiiM.

I'll follow-up if this gets resolved.

Wasn't that a 100 tracks restriction with Amazon? Or something like that.
Yes, the API that I assume WiiM is using (GET /me/library/albums) does have a maximum limit of 100, but it supports pagination, where it can be called again with a cursor/token to return more. I'm currently seeing about 130 albums in the list and it's only the few that I've added in the last couple of days. I also tried deleting a few albums from my librarry to see if this helped, but it didn't.

It's been a few days. I tried adding another album and same thing, not seeing the album or any of the tracks in WiiM.

I'll follow-up if this gets resolved.
When you search for "My Music" on Amazon music in the WiiM app, do you see the albums you added?

Of the two albums I added to my library an hour ago, only one showed up in the album list. But if I search for "My Music", I will find two albums.

I don't know why, but maybe there is a problem with the Amazon API.

When you search for "My Music" on Amazon music in the WiiM app, do you see the albums you added?
If I search in WiiM within Amazon Music for an album name, the results come back as in either Amazon Music or My Music. If I look at the results in My Music, the album is not listed, but it is listed in Amazon Music results, so this is another work-around.
I don't know why, but maybe there is a problem with the Amazon API.
Yes, either the Amazon API or the way it's being used.

If I search in WiiM within Amazon Music for an album name, the results come back as in either Amazon Music or My Music. If I look at the results in My Music, the album is not listed, but it is listed in Amazon Music results, so this is another work-around.

Yes, either the Amazon API or the way it's being used.
You can log out of Amazon music on the WiiM app and log back in to solve the problem.🙂

Back