Amazon not showing sale price

Wiim’s site says products are 20% off. When I clicked the link to purchase on Amazon’s site, the price is reflected with the regular price. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Last edited:
Amazon UK isn't showing any discount for Black Friday.
Is a code available for the Pro?

WiiM took down that (premature?) web page so I don’t know if there will be a discount. I’d give it a few more days - plus there seemed to be some difficulty last time setting discounts on Amazon UK. Keep an eye out on other UK sellers like Peter Tyson.

Seems like not every (space) day is a Friday, else Friday would be everyday .. ;)
Amazon AU was normal prices yesterday; cheap today.

Amazon started Black Friday on the 17th and it runs thru to the 24th - clearly everyday is a Friday according to Amazon ;)

Amazon USA also have 20% so hopefully WiiM can correctly reflect that on all other sites - including the UK
Have to learn so much 😉...
Should have asked my granddaughter. She has a monthly budget for Amazon (what we pay). Still prefer buying in Germany at local dealers or German online dealers. Enough time is available and nearly always something is near by. But there are a few things the only chance is Amazon, thanks heaven not so much.

So, just to get this right, the Black Friday deal is only in the US, yes? Because when I click the price on the WiiM shop it take me to UK Amazon… (seems to be coming from Germany anyway, judging by the description 😎

Audio von Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal und mehr​

1700733724066.png

I’d maybe try phoning one of the UK retailers who stock it (e.g.Peter Tyson, Sevenoaks or a similar local hi-fi retailer etc) and see if they are aware of any upcoming Black Friday deals on WiiM kit

It’s obviously a great product as even eBay second hand the best I can get is £148.90 😂😂😂😂
The last time there was a price reduction (Prime Day maybe), the prices on Amazon UK were all over the place - there seems to have been some difficulty in setting prices for the UK WiiM store. I imagine WiiM’s focus in recent days has been the launch of the WiiM Amp, hopefully they do something about UK deals soon.

I’d maybe try phoning one of the UK retailers who stock it (e.g.Peter Tyson, Sevenoaks or a similar local hi-fi retailer etc) and see if they are aware of any upcoming Black Friday deals on WiiM kit
Yes I’ve checked most sites and their Black Friday deals are well up and running, Richer Sounds for example are local to me and they aren’t discounting Wiim products.

Yes I’ve checked most sites and their Black Friday deals are well up and running, Richer Sounds for example are local to me and they aren’t discounting Wiim products.
That’s a pity - the U.K. seem to lose out on deals that others get, especially the USA. If you order it from Amazon.com, you can get it for around £130 p&p included, although doing that makes returns difficult.

WiiM are pushing Black Friday big style in the UK 😢

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-23-12-35-19-546_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-23-12-35-19-546_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 13
That’s a pity - the U.K. seem to lose out on deals that others get, especially the USA. If you order it from Amazon.com, you can get it for around £130 p&p included, although doing that makes returns difficult.
Yes, and it’s £14 postage so only a couple of quid cheaper than UK with no deal… 🤷‍♂️

Back