Android version requirement for the app require?

sgwnew

I wanted a dedicated device to control my WiiM Pro rather than having to have my pc running or my phone to hand so decided on an older tablet.

I did check the requirements of the app and found (somewhere?) it needed any version newer than KitKat. So I bought a tablet with Lollipop but the app won't install reporting the device as incompatible.

So before wasting more time and money on another tablet, can anyone confirm the oldest android version of Android that the app should reliable (relatively speaking) run on?

I wanted a dedicated device to control my WiiM Pro rather than having to have my pc running or my phone to hand so decided on an older tablet.

I did check the requirements of the app and found (somewhere?) it needed any version newer than KitKat. So I bought a tablet with Lollipop but the app won't install reporting the device as incompatible.

So before wasting more time and money on another tablet, can anyone confirm the oldest android version of Android that the app should reliable (relatively speaking) run on?
The WIIM Home app is available on "Android 7" and above.

Back