Auto sensing for tv optical

superno6

Hi everyone. I just received my wiim pro yesterday.. everything work well..sound great. But then got a little question. I have enabled auto sensing for input.
But after playing Spotify connect, when i switch to tv mode it won't auto sense and change to spdif in. PS : I have stop music play and exit application.

My current set up is like
TV optical in >wiim pro coaxial out > DAC rca out > amplifier

The auto sensing work from TV half way to music play..but not workable from music to SPDIF IN. TV have no sound..Each time need to open wiim home app manually change Ethernet to SPDIF IN.

Hopefully wiim pro team future update can look into this.
Thanks and cheers

Hi everyone. I just received my wiim pro yesterday.. everything work well..sound great. But then got a little question. I have enabled auto sensing for input.
But after playing Spotify connect, when i switch to tv mode it won't auto sense and change to spdif in. PS : I have stop music play and exit application.

My current set up is like
TV optical in >wiim pro coaxial out > DAC rca out > amplifier

The auto sensing work from TV half way to music play..but not workable from music to SPDIF IN. TV have no sound..Each time need to open wiim home app manually change Ethernet to SPDIF IN.

Hopefully wiim pro team future update can look into this.
Thanks and cheers
Auto sensing only work when on idle, other than that you have to manual switching on main wiim app on the very bottom.

Auto sensing only work when on idle, other than that you have to manual switching on main wiim app on the very bottom.
Hi..
How to i know its on idle mode?
I have set device to enter idle mode in 2 mins. But the front LED light of wiim pro still show steady white after few hours of idle.

Hi..
I have set device to enter idle mode in 2 mins. But the front LED light of wiim pro still show steady white after few hours of idle.
The LED will continue to shine when in idle mode, but the most recent firmware update causes the LED to shine more dimly when idle. Easier to see the difference if your ambient light is minimal. And I believe if it's still getting a feed from somewhere, outputting or not, it won't slip into idle.

Hi..
That’s how wiim sets it white light always on, just set the idle on 30 second then turn on your tv or other source connected on input it will automatically be detected.

The LED will continue to shine when in idle mode, but the most recent firmware update causes the LED to shine more dimly when idle. Easier to see the difference if your ambient light is minimal. And I believe if it's still getting a feed from somewhere, outputting or not, it won't slip into idle.
Alright thanks for informing this!
Appreciate your help!

That’s how wiim sets it white light always on, just set the idle on 30 second then turn on your tv or other source connected on input it will automatically be detected.
Btw anyone experience iphone cant connect to wiim pro? I have Android phone work well, my Ipad also work well..but my fren iphone cant connect to wiim pro or airplay music to wiim pro..but able to use wiim home app to choose Ethernet wifi spdif Bluetooth input..just can't play any music..weird

Back