Auto-sensing of HDMI and Streaming Inputs

Matt_Holland

Please consider adding auto-sensing to the HDMI and streaming inputs. These are my only sources and I suspect this is true for many users. Currently I need to manually turn the amp on or switch input. With this feature added (along with an input gain adjustment feature) the Wiim amp becomes a truly self-automated device that will be competitive with all the best solutions currently available.
Thanks.

Please consider adding auto-sensing to the HDMI and streaming inputs. These are my only sources and I suspect this is true for many users. Currently I need to manually turn the amp on or switch input. With this feature added (along with an input gain adjustment feature) the Wiim amp becomes a truly self-automated device that will be competitive with all the best solutions currently available.
Thanks.
Hi Matt,

Please turn on the auto-sensing of optical input, it also covers the HDMI input. Please let us know if it works for you. Thank you!

Sounds like auto-switching *to* HDMI is supported which is great for the use case of streaming music and then someone turns on the TV and the sound will do the right thing. What about when the HDMI is turned off via CEC, does the Wiim device return to its previous input automatically or is manual intervention required?

Back