Coax cables that fit

I own a WiiM Pro plus and want to connect it to my analog amp, which I do with RCA out.
Now, I have a Topping L70 headphone amp and want to connect the WiiM with it too

The Topping has XLR and RCA in.

I search a cable coax out from WiiM to RCA in for my amp Don´t know which one

Or exist a RCA splitter? would be good idea?
Thanx
Try an RCA splitter as in effect you'd be using a DAC to convert digital coax to analogue RCA

I own a WiiM Pro plus and want to connect it to my analog amp, which I do with RCA out.
Now, I have a Topping L70 headphone amp and want to connect the WiiM with it too

The Topping has XLR and RCA in.

I search a cable coax out from WiiM to RCA in for my amp Don´t know which one

Or exist a RCA splitter? would be good idea?
Thanx
Unless you have an outboard DAC between your WiiM and the headphone amp, you can't use coax to send content that way.

Otherwise, since the DAC in your WiiM is being used for output to both amplifiers, I would use a switch rather than a splitter.

Unless you have an outboard DAC between your WiiM and the headphone amp, you can't use coax to send content that way.

Otherwise, since the DAC in your WiiM is being used for output to both amplifiers, I would use a switch rather than a splitter.
Do you have an example for switch?
And you are right I cant use coax cause my headphone amp has no DAC.

There for the better way would be line out from WiiM into a splitter/switch with 2 x rca out

Switch would be 71OTN63PvlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Or can I use 2 cables 61h+1rwUTIL._SL1500_.jpg

If your amp has one. Use the tape loop to drive the headphone amp. no splitter that way

I believe your L70 can act as a pre-amp as well as a headphone amp so you can input your Wiim into the L70 and then output from your L70 to input into your analog amp. The L70 can control the volume of its output individually

I believe your L70 can act as a pre-amp as well as a headphone amp so you can input your Wiim into the L70 and then output from your L70 to input into your analog amp. The L70 can control the volume of its output individually
Yes that way works but for that I need to turn on the headphone amp which I dont want to be powerd if not in use. And I think I hear a difference in sound so that is no real option atm.
(next time I buy something else then WiiM with 2 outputs for everything and all other hifi hardware with any input I can imagine grrrrr)

WiiM is in so many ways limited.

you mean my headphone amp or my normal amp where my speakers are connected?
I'm thinking if both devices are RCA.

That if you connect the WiiM to your main / best amp (this is probably the amp the speakers are connected to), then connect the RCA in on the headphone amp to the "rec out" line level tap on your amp, you'll be able to effectively drive them both without having a messy setup.

Most my vintage amps still deliver a line feed while turned off, but yours may vary.

Back