Connecting computer to Wiim Pro+ to stream audio from computer

Dargo72

I have the Wiim Pro+ and it is working great overall. I'd like to know if it's possible to connect to the Wiim from my computer via Bluetooth (or other wireless method) to allow sounds/music from my computer to be output to my Wiim connected receiver/speakers. Essentially, I'd like to be able to connect to the Wiim just like connecting to a Bluetooth speaker to output game and YouTube video sounds. Is it possible?

You should be able to do this by simply connecting your PC and WiiM via bluetooth, but there will probably be a delay.

You should be able to do this by simply connecting your PC and WiiM via bluetooth, but there will probably be a delay.
Thank you for the reply. I tried connecting to the Wiim via Bluetooth but it is not "seen" as a Bluetooth option from my Laptop.

Thank you for the reply. I tried connecting to the Wiim via Bluetooth but it is not "seen" as a Bluetooth option from my Laptop.
Did you set the audio input on your WiiM to Bluetooth?
If you can't pairing, try testing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and WiiM.

Thank you. I just figured it out. I had to initiate the Bluetooth pairing from the Wiim. Then my laptop asked to confirm. It worked!

Thanks again......

Back