Connecting Multiple Audio Sources

Donald

Hi,

I currently have my Wiim Mini connected to my wired nuvo house system operating it with Spotify as my music source.Is it possible and if so how to at the same time connect to a JBL wireless
speaker so I my have my wired Nuvo system operating indoors while I also have my JBL wireless speaker also connected to the Wiim mini and same music source (spotify) say out on my deck outdoors? Thanks

Don

In simplistic terms I don’t think that’s possible without a second WiiM.

It would be possible with a media server involved and assuming the outdoor speaker is AirPlay compatible but I don’t think that’s at all what you mean

Thanks ,its a JBL Filp 5 wireless that I am looking to connect to. Do you think adding a 2nd WIIM Mini makes this possible?

Yes. You’d set the second WiiM to output via Bluetooth to JBL.

Thanks so ,again I have my Nuvo wired home system connected to audio out to Wiim mini I am streaming Spotify over my home WiFi to the Wiim mini and you think by adding a second mini I can connect my JBL Bluetooth speaker to the second mini over the same Wiim app that operates my Nuvo system over the home WiFi,or would I have to switch the entire system to operate over Bluetooth being the JBL is Bluetooth. This would be great if this is the case but feel being able to operate over the home wifi gives me better range. Appreciate your help here!

WiiM 1 as you are
WiiM 2 Bluetooth (or Line out if JBL has Aux in)
Then open app, go to Settings of WiiM 1 and chose Sync Audio

Okay..So Wiim 2 I will operate wireless with my JBL Bluetooth and choose Bluetooth as opposed Wiim 1 witch is over home wifi..Wiim 2 will be placed indoors on other side of house same level,1st floor near where I will be using the blue tooth speaker outdoors by pool,sync audio and you believe both wired Nuvo Wiim 1 will sync and operate with wireless JBL bluetooth on Wiim 2..Correct?..Thanks

You misunderstand.

WiiM 2 is also on WiFi but it’s audio out, instead of being into amp like WiiM 1, is output by Bluetooth to JBL

You play Spotify to WiiM 1 and out to Nuvo but because you sync WiiM 1 with WiiM 2 both Nuvo and JBL play the same Spotify

Appreciate the clarification .So set up Wiim 2 and select audio output on the wiim 2 as Bluetooth? This will be a wireless connection to Wiim 2 to the JBL tooth speaker.Thanks

Back