Connecting Multiple Audio Sources

Donald

Hi,

I currently have my Wiim Mini connected to my wired nuvo house system operating it with Spotify as my music source.Is it possible and if so how to at the same time connect to a JBL wireless
speaker so I my have my wired Nuvo system operating indoors while I also have my JBL wireless speaker also connected to the Wiim mini and same music source (spotify) say out on my deck outdoors? Thanks

Don

Have you tried a second Mini connected to the JBL speaker?
I can't believe you got no responses before this. Must be a lame forum. I hope I get my question answered.

Hey there..I have not tried,I havent purchased a second Wiim yet. But from what I was told you should be able to. Please let me know if you do and the outcome.Thx

No, I don't believe you could have the Mini connected to two targets at the same time, you'd need to add a second WiiM and connect that to your JBL (even if just via bluetooth) and group the WiiMs.

I can't believe you got no responses before this. Must be a lame forum. I hope I get my question answered.
This is a very active forum and posting comments like "must be a lame forum" is hardly in keeping with the friendly and supportive atmosphere we like to encourage. Please bear that in mind when commenting. Thanks

Back