Darko Video Review

Hmmm same issues crop up then, static charges crashing it. Could this be a grounding issue, the sub popping would annoy the hell out of me.

Reactions: DRC
Hmmm same issues crop up then, static charges crashing it. Could this be a grounding issue, the sub popping would annoy the hell out of me.
He says that they are not dealbreakers, but they would make me wait and see. Are these hardware or software issues?

hardware
but more

Last edited:
He says that they are not dealbreakers, but they would make me wait and see. Are these hardware or software issues?
Who knows but WiiM, although I’d hazard the popping might be fixable in firmware maybe by going into standby and switching the input to WiFi away from the inputs where that popping is observed. Given that that and the static issue have a wide audience by dint of Darko talking about it (not just us mere mortals in the forum), I’m sure WiiM will give it their full attention.

I’d be worried this thing doesnt short out something attached to it or the user. Seems rushed to market a bit. Feels hardware to me software isn’t going to fix grounding issues.

Back