Darko Audio Review

Again very good words for the Wiimamp 😊👍
Wiimamp revisited..

And, yeah ok I know he doesn’t personally use them, but scant mention of Qobuz or the WiiM’s still unique ability to support bit perfect AlexaCast up to 24/192 from the Amazon Music app. Add that to his “steaming suite” and I don’t think he can find anything at any price to match that.

And, yeah ok I know he doesn’t personally use them, but scant mention of Qobuz or the WiiM’s still unique ability to support bit perfect AlexaCast up to 24/192 from the Amazon Music app. Add that to his “steaming suite” and I don’t think he can find anything at any price to match that.
Let's not forget the EQ functionality Wiim has..
I agree what he says about adding a sub makes the amp even better.
And the sub can be set up comfortably from within the app 😊👍

Best bit were the outtakes at the end…

Shame he made no mention of how he is finding the sound and audio quality and interesting that some of the static shots included the Bluesound Powernode Edge which was flavour of the month (for a few months at least) last year.

Best bit were the outtakes at the end…

Shame he made no mention of how he is finding the sound and audio quality and interesting that some of the static shots included the Bluesound Powernode Edge which was flavour of the month (for a few months at least) last year.
He says someting about this in the first video.

I'm pretty certain it was John Darko who first made me aware of WiiM's products.
Now he's just reinforcing my confirmation bias and I'm OK with it.
Darko just as many other YouTube tech bloggers is an online salesman. He is doing his job.

Bet that this influenzas ;-) for newcomers like WiiM are essential. They create the hypes. Cheap Andy and consorts. Every day minimum 15 devices on YT destroy the competition. After a few weeks the destroyed competition is still well and alive. The destroyers are destroyed and new destroyers appear. Money making by repetition ;-)
And yes, they can be informative and entertaining.

Bet that this influenzas ;-) for newcomers like WiiM are essential. They create the hypes. Cheap Andy and consorts. Every day minimum 15 devices on YT destroy the competition. After a few weeks the destroyed competition is still well and alive. The destroyers are destroyed and new destroyers appear. Money making by repetition ;-)
And yes, they can be informative and entertaining.

free market
noun
noun: free market; plural noun: free markets; modifier noun: free-market
  1. an economic system in which prices are determined by unrestricted competition between privately owned businesses.
    "a free market in broadcasting"

So, the free market gets along without customers (that could be influenced without restrictions)? ;)

Back