Deezer favorite albums sorting

Tacty

since deezer is provided sorting favorite albums by recently added, i hope wiim team could include this feature in some future wiim home app updates...thanks...

I support. It’s strange that the update includes deleting recently listened tracks (what is this for, I still don’t understand) but does not add sorting. This is strange for me.
Fav albums and playlists

Last edited:
Support here aii.

Love to be able to sort artist/albums on alphabet and data.. and SEARCH function.

Is it just me or can we not create a playing queue with the Wiim home app.

if i play an album and search for an other album i'd like to add that to the playing queue... but i only can play it or select is as a favourite.. that is just laughable..

Support here aii.

Love to be able to sort artist/albums on alphabet and data.. and SEARCH function.

Is it just me or can we not create a playing queue with the Wiim home app.

if i play an album and search for an other album i'd like to add that to the playing queue... but i only can play it or select is as a favourite.. that is just laughable..
If you wish a feature to be added, raise a feature request ticket direct to WiiM thru the feedback section in the WiiM Home app

If you wish a feature to be added, raise a feature request ticket direct to WiiM thru the feedback section in the WiiM Home app
Yes, I did that the first day I had the Wiim. 2 tickets to be precise, one for features and one for issues.

Last edited:
@Brantome

i was doing it already, but back than deezer didn't have sort by recently added feature for favorite albums...since deezer implementing it i think it's time for wiim to include this feature in some app updates...

@Brantome

i was doing it already, but back than deezer didn't have sort by recently added feature for favorite albums...since deezer implementing it i think it's time for wiim to include this feature in some app updates...
It could also depend on whether Deezer exposes that function thru the third party API that WiiM use.

Back