Deleting a device from the wiim app

Bonky

I have both the Mini and Pro versions. My original Wiim Mini was returned after a week as I assumed it was faulty, however, the name and model number still come up on the app with the 'unable to connect/let's fix it...' message.

Surely there must be an easy option to 'forget this device' from the app...or am I missing something...?

Thanks.

Here I had the same situation. "Let's fix it" and then "forget this device" worked. What I have noticed was that I have to "forget" it in both apps I use separately, so in the iOS and in the Android app.

Thanks for the prompt reply - but I still can't delete it.
1. I press on Wiim Mini E636/Let's fix it icon (the device I no longer have).
2. It then takes me to a page re my BT router (a BT Smart hub), which I've already fixed.
3. I press 'Done' and it takes me back to 1 (above)

Strange. There is no bottom line "forget this device" on the first screen after "fix it"?

Edit: I have only had Pros, but it must be the same with the Mini.

"Strange. There is no bottom line "forget this device" on the first screen after "fix it"?"

That's right - nothing...!

The Wiim Pro is connected to the internet via ethernet, the mini by wireless. The router is a British Telecom SmartHub (hence BT and not Bluetooth (bt)).

Thanks.

I've had the same issue for the last 6 months with an Audio Pro speaker ( that uses Linkplay technology) ) . It died during a failed firmware update and had to be retired to the skip. It doesn't matter how many times I click forget this device it keeps reappearing........very frustrating!

Back