Fade effects

BTW, my examples above are for crossfade disabled in the device settings.

Moving off topic for a minute.
I just tried to play that Spotify track from within WHA and see that all it does is open Spotify app and offer me an Airplay connection via Spotify Connect- so Spotify is not integrated at all? I have never looked at it until now.

I just tried to play that Spotify track from within WHA and see that all it does is open Spotify app and offer me an Airplay connection via Spotify Connect- so Spotify is not integrated at all? I have never looked at it until now.
No Spotify API in WHA, but Spotify app should see WiiMs as Connect / Chromecast devices.

No Spotify API in WHA, but Spotify app should see WiiMs as Connect / Chromecast devices.
It does when you turn it on in Spotiffy app! I don't even know why I still have the app tbh. I stopped Premium ages ago now.

I think Spotify Connect is the preferred mode of using it on third party devices - not many with a built in interface that I’m aware of

I think Spotify Connect is the preferred mode of using it on third party devices - not many with a built in interface that I’m aware of
My 10 year old Onkyo CD Receiver has a built in interface which needless to say no longer works. I don't care

Thank you all for your attentions, just sent a google drive sharing link to some of you in this discussion. The track number is different between CD rips and Spotify, but the same 2 tracks mentioned.

Back