Going for a Triple.

Mr_J

Hi All, Just got my Pro mainly to build a headphone rig to use whilst I'm on duty as safety care for my 95 year old Mum.
I went for the Pro because of Chromecast as I wanted to maintain easy access to Radio Paradise, the fact it's native to the App is a real bonus for me, my other music source is Qobuz.
So an hour in and I'm really impressed with the SQ and I've yet to try it in my 2 speaker based systems.
The Triple in the thread title ofcourse relates to the three systems in which in will get used over the coming months, though suspect it will mainly be used in 1 & 2 below. Looking forward to finding out how it stacks up against the Innous ZenITH 3.

THE 3 SYSTEMS.
1. HP rig:
Pro + LPS, optical out > DacMagic Plus > Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, 250 Ohm
2. System 2:
Manticore Mantra A&R P77 Mg & Technics SL-PG440A > 80s Cambridge Audio C50/A50 pre/power > KEF 104ab OR QA 3010i
3. Main rig:
Brinkmann Bardo/12" OL Enterprise mk4/Koetsu BGL > BB3, PS
Lector CDP7TL
Innuos ZenITH mk3 > maxed out Black Ice DSD
MFA Baby Ref V1 (passive pre)
GamuT D200
Martin Logan Summit

Hi All, Just got my Pro mainly to build a headphone rig to use whilst I'm on duty as safety care for my 95 year old Mum.
I went for the Pro because of Chromecast as I wanted to maintain easy access to Radio Paradise, the fact it's native to the App is a real bonus for me, my other music source is Qobuz.
So an hour in and I'm really impressed with the SQ and I've yet to try it in my 2 speaker based systems.
The Triple in the thread title ofcourse relates to the three systems in which in will get used over the coming months, though suspect it will mainly be used in 1 & 2 below. Looking forward to finding out how it stacks up against the Innous ZenITH 3.

THE 3 SYSTEMS.
1. HP rig: Pro, optical out > DacMagic Plus > Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, 250 Ohm
2. System 2: Manticore Mantra A&R P77 Mg & Technics SL-PG440A > 80s Cambridge Audio C50/A50 pre/power > KEF 104ab OR QA 3010i
3. Main rig (photo):
Brinkmann Bardo/12" OL Enterprise mk4/Koetsu BGL > BB3, PS
Lector CDP7TL
Innuos ZenITH mk3 > maxed out Black Ice DSD
MFA Baby Ref V1 (passive pre)
GamuT D200
Martin Logan Summit

PHOTO
The turntable section reads delicious!

Back