Help Center - not so helpful...

perkri

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help clarify. I have opened a ticket looking for help from their technical support. There has been no reply, and this was sent 10 or so days ago? All I see is a note next to my name saying "Awaiting your reply" in the Help section of their site. Well, I keep sending messages to them inside the ticket, but can not see a reply from them.

Its been 10 days, and ZERO help from their tech support!!!

Very frustrating...

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help clarify. I have opened a ticket looking for help from their technical support. There has been no reply, and this was sent 10 or so days ago? All I see is a note next to my name saying "Awaiting your reply" in the Help section of their site. Well, I keep sending messages to them inside the ticket, but can not see a reply from them.

Very frustrating...
This looks like an issue with their ticket system. 😉
Opening a ticket triggers an email notification to requestor and sets this status.
Personally if I get no response within one or two business days I go to the Help Center and reply to change the status to Being Processed wich hopefully triggers (or annoys) support. 😄

So what is the issue? Maybe someone else might be able to help?

Hi,

Very frustrating...
Hi Perkri,

Thanks for letting us know you haven't received the reply for your ticket. Can you please let me know your ticket number and I make sure it will be properly handled within the next 24 hours?

Back