Home Music Share cant find my Intel NUC

auronthas

Hi, I am newbie to this forum and just received my Plus. I have setup Plus with ethernet connection. Tidal, Spotify, radio station is playable without issue.

However, when I am using android phone to search for Home Music Share, Plus could not find my Intel NUC which is sit on the similar IP subnet 192.168.1.xxx...

When I used my iPad Wiim Home app to do the same, it can only find my another streamer CA CXN v2 but not Intel NUC.

Need your help how to find this Intel NUC , can I add manually configure with Intele NUC's IP Address that I know ?

My external SSD (local music library) is connected to this Intel NUC which also serve as my ROON ROCK.

Hope to receive your assistance and guidance. thanks.

I have accidentally touch and "hold" the play button when I hold the unit, it resets to default factory setting. Is there anyway to customize the button (like for longer duration) or lock the button from reset?

That’s just saying that it supports Bluetooth as well as ChromeCast and the other features listed. You seem to be conflating all the features into one. WiiM does support ChromeCast up to 24/192, but that’s nothing to do with Bluetooth
I was throwing a question, not conflating , sorry if I have confused you.

I have accidentally touch and "hold" the play button when I hold the unit, it resets to default factory setting. Is there anyway to customize the button (like for longer duration) or lock the button from reset?
Under device\settings\hardware \touch controls , change to disable, solve the above issue.

Back