Jplay/mconnect ios - PEQ active or not?

When engaging PEQ there is a small trade off . Some resolution is lost in the sense that the reverb and decay of space is not so clearly revealed as with off . I did a lot of back and forth listening .

WiiM applied a bunch of DLNA fixes around June that seemed to iron out a lot of the niggles control points were having, so if you tried Jplay before that then the WiiM could have been at fault.
Stumbled upon JPlay today. Nope, it's still buggy when playing to the WiiM. Too bad, the integration of local server files with Tidal and Qobuz is nice, the UI is nice, but all the "audiophile" claims are, of course, nonsense. Quickly turned off the subscription update.

Stumbled upon JPlay today. Nope, it's still buggy when playing to the WiiM. Too bad, the integration of local server files with Tidal and Qobuz is nice, the UI is nice, but all the "audiophile" claims are, of course, nonsense. Quickly turned off the subscription update.
I've returned to JPLAY for the UI. The price is high, but until Qobuz Connect lands it will suffice.
It seems to work okay with WiiM. The renderer 'update time' needs to be something sensible, like the default 10 seconds.

I keep seeing “error sending to renderer” when playing from LMS server, but perhaps the tracks are attempting to play from Tidal via LMS, will have to do more testing.

Yes, the UI is great. I think there’s a Windoze version as well.

I keep seeing “error sending to renderer” when playing from LMS server, but perhaps the tracks are attempting to play from Tidal via LMS, will have to do more testing.

Yes, the UI is great. I think there’s a Windoze version as well.
Jplay app using LMS as a source?

Works fine when using Tidal directly. I’ll play with it a bit more.

Yeah it’s really a pile of ….. the fact you have to manually update the library annoys me, plus you only get advanced metadata on Tidal or Qobuz bit your own files.

Back