Long response time to turn on and switch the signal.

pmalecek

Hi, I use Wiim Pro Plus as a DAC for TV/Apple TV. I route the signal from the TV to the DAC via a fiber optic cable (toslink). Very often I start music and wait for 5 seconds for the device to react and start playing. I often have to return the music or video to the beginning because I lose five seconds from the beginning. What can cause this? I have signal detection enabled for toslink and line-in (the output of the phono amp as line-in). Thank You.

I imagine it's to prevent 'false alerts', so that it won't switch input unless there's a reasonable length (time) of signal on the input.
Yet another setting that I'm sure some would like to be made available to configure

I imagine it's to prevent 'false alerts', so that it won't switch input unless there's a reasonable length (time) of signal on the input.
Yet another setting that I'm sure some would like to be made available to configure
It can also take more than 10 seconds for the Amp's LED to change color from white to pastel green. It's very unstable in my experience. 🙃

Back