More thumb nails per page

gazza1101

Major Contributor
When using the Wiim app, scrolling through Tidal there are only 6 Albums on screen, can this be changed to have more, if you have a lot of Albums saved this can be a lot of scrolling. (Android tablet)

When using the Wiim app, scrolling through Tidal there are only 6 Albums on screen, can this be changed to have more, if you have a lot of Albums saved this can be a lot of scrolling. (Android tablet)
Hi Gazza1101,

Thank you for your great suggestion. It makes a lot of sense to me and let me raise it with our eng. team and improve it shortly. Please stay tuned!

I have to ask...
Why use wiim app rather than tidal app and tidal connect?
Hi Mr. Ee,

I'd like to recommend you to try the WiiM Home App too. We're keeping improving this app. With one single App, you can access the music source and control the device in one place.

Meanwhile, the recently played, preset, and unified search are all across multiple music sources (such as music and radio). It's really handy if everything can be done in one place. Please give it a try and share your comments if possible.

Thank you!

Hi Mr. Ee,

I'd like to recommend you to try the WiiM Home App too. We're keeping improving this app. With one single App, you can access the music source and control the device in one place.

Meanwhile, the recently played, preset, and unified search are all across multiple music sources (such as music and radio). It's really handy if everything can be done in one place. Please give it a try and share your comments if possible.

Thank you!
Nice try, but I'm currently a very basic user ;)
I used to have qobuz, might come back to it when/if their connect gets implemented and the other issues I had are resolved.
I used to have amazon, but some of their design / ui decisions drove me nuts.
I have spotify, but that can only be used from spotify connect, right? i.e. no searching
I have Tidal, so use their app and tidal connect.
I have my own music on a nas, but you don't search that.
I don't listen to "radio".

But I can certaInly see the effort you're puting into the app. Keep it up!

I have to ask...
Why use wiim app rather than tidal app and tidal connect?
Good question:) to be honest I had problems with Tidal connect and got used to using the wiim app and have continued to use it, also I use the app to listen to the radio in the morning:)

I use the WiiM app. The presets are great. I can be in and out of Amazon, Tune In, IHeart, and quite a few others with a push of a button. What I would love to see is the lyrics that I see on the Amazon app. Oh by the way I have a pro and a mini.

I already mentioned about ability of rearrange home screen (i.e. to move steeaming shortcuts on top).

Back