Multiple speaker selection

Ramen

The ability to select multiple outputs e.g. main speakers and also an airplay device or two in different room(s), for example sending to Apple TVs or an AirPort Express, and Bluetooth headphones - great for when listening to the radio and doing stuff around the home - something I can already do from my phone or itunes with ease, but would like to see this in Wiim

Last edited:
That depends on your definition of "with ease" as you can already change the output to all of those options with a couple of taps in the WiiM app.

yes selection is easy, but multiple (simultaneous) selection is not possible in WiiM - as far as I can see - which was my request. This is easy to do on iTunes, iPhone for airplay. Screenshot example from iPhone iTunes remote app for clarity.

iPhone remote app.png

Last edited:
Ah you mean simultaneously. That wasn't clear. No not currently possible but it has been asked for on a number of occasions and is on WiiM's radar as far as I know.

Nevertheless, perhaps worth an upvote to raise the profile of what would be a great feature!

Last edited:
Ah well - anyway here’s hoping this gets picked-up back at WiiM central. More ‘likes’ folks!

I miss this feature, too. If my WiiM Amp plays music from a home share for example I would love to additionally AirPlay that music to another room (HomePod).

Good news: I don’t know if this is a feature of the new firmware update or I missed this previously, but I discovered I am able to select multiple Airplay speakers, however not in addition to main ‘speaker out’. Airplay speakers group together on the app screen when more than one is selected in the app.

Last edited:
Good news: I don’t know if this is a feature of the new firmware update or I missed this previously, but I discovered I am able to select multiple Airplay speakers, however not in addition to main ‘speaker out’. Airplay speakers group together on the app screen when more than one is selected in the app. I haven’t tried this for bluetooth.
The Bluetooth output screen doesn’t offer the selection of more than one target. I’d imagine trying to sync their output would be challenging

Back