PEQ doesn’t work

CrystalGipsy

Major Contributor
Just got my WPP today but I can’t get PEQ to work I have set my levels but it doesn’t change the output at all via analogue out. If I use the Graphic Equaliser it works ok. Also when applying the GEQ it stops the music and clears the play queue of anything playing.

Just got my WPP today but I can’t get PEQ to work I have set my levels but it doesn’t change the output at all via analogue out. If I use the Graphic Equaliser it works ok. Also when applying the GEQ it stops the music and clears the play queue of anything playing.
Thanks very much for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused! We will reproduce this issue internally ASAP. Also, please help to send us feedback by selecting the Settings tab -> Feedback with WiiM Home app, we will check it immediately after receiving it.

Thanks very much for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused! We will reproduce this issue internally ASAP. Also, please help to send us feedback by selecting the Settings tab -> Feedback with WiiM Home app, we will check it immediately after receiving it.
Sent. Thanks

Back