Preserve the play queue after changing audio out

Dasina

I searched the forum to see if this has already been reported but strangely I couldn’t find anything on it. I noticed this behavior on both the amp and the pro plus. When I change audio out from airplay to any other output, it resets the active play list (clears the queue) and I have to browse all over for what I was listening at the time. Seems unusual no one else has a problem with this or am I missing something?

Last edited:
No, I think that’s been mentioned before and is something I think WiiM said they might look into. Best raising a ticket thru the feedback section in the app and see what the latest news is from them on such a feature.

I searched the forum to see if this has already been reported but strangely I couldn’t find anything on it. I noticed this behavior on both the amp and the pro plus. When I change audio out from airplay to any other output, it resets the active play list (clears the queue) and I have to browse all over for what I was listening at the time. Seems unusual no one else has a problem with this or am I missing something?
Agree that would be a useful feature.

Back