Please tell me about Qobuz

Bietet Google einen Übersetzungsdienst für Japanisch <-> Italienisch oder Japanisch <-> Deutsch an?

Google は日本語 <-> イタリア語、または日本語 <-> ドイツ語の翻訳サービスを提供していますか?

Maybe

Of course, yes.

However, if I want to understand someone's joke or make a joke, automatic translation doesn't work very well.

Therefore, I sometimes can't understand the joking dialogue between @Brantome and @Achim1811 and feel like I'm an alien. A moment when you feel a little lonely. I need to study diligently to understand their great jokes.😂🤣🤗

Also, Google translate in Chrome browser handles these languages very well. However, this is not the case when there are multiple languages mixed within a single web page. The German you write cannot be automatically translated, so you need to tap the translate icon after selecting the text. This image is a translation screen.

Screenshot_2023-11-09-09-46-37-349_com.google.android.apps.translate-edit.jpg

I appreciate that, but there is a point where enough is enough. If they want to swap stories about translation then they could start a new thread.

Well, for me, littering a thread with posts which have absolutely nothing to do with the topic is similar to the city landscape plastered with tags and other graffiti.
But, let's just drop it for now.

Edit: I've changed my opinion. What difference does it actually make?

Last edited:
;)😂;)私の日本語の上手さをどうして知っているのですか? 😂 😂 😂
I appreciate that, but there is a point where enough is enough. If they want to swap stories about translation then they could start a new thread.
And you can skip this if you don't like 😂 😂;)

Does anybody know if wiim home app supports now Q recommended track list based on your listening habits?

Back