Pro Plus & Orange light

pmalecek

I just got a WiiM Pro Plus. The instructions mention 3 colors. White, green and red. My WiiM is currently glowing orange. What does this color mean? Everything is working fine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
I just got a WiiM Pro Plus. The instructions mention 3 colors. White, green and red. My WiiM is currently glowing orange. What does this color mean? Everything is working fine.
Pairing mode perhaps?

Hi pmalecek,

The orange LED on your device signifies that the optical input is currently selected as the source. To verify or change the source input, please use the WiiM Home App, where you can easily manage and adjust the device settings.

Hi pmalecek,

The orange LED on your device signifies that the optical input is currently selected as the source. To verify or change the source input, please use the WiiM Home App, where you can easily manage and adjust the device settings.
That's right, thank you. Is there a list of colours (complete) available somewhere?

That's right, thank you. Is there a list of colours (complete) available somewhere?
Thank you for highlighting the need for updated color maps in our product manual. We appreciate your feedback and will ensure the inclusion of this information in future editions. Here is the detailed LED color guide for your reference:

1. Orange: Indicates HDMI or Optical Input.
2. Green: Represents Bluetooth connectivity.
3. Light Green: Signifies Line In.
4. White: Denotes Network connection.

I really love how the WiiM creators avoided using blue led. Well done 👍

Before the WiiM PP I had a FiiO BTA30 Pro. I could tell right away what sample rate was used to transmit to the DAC (by the color). I would have liked it here too.

Back