Can’t stream from lms

CrystalGipsy

Major Contributor
Just set up a new lms server all else is working fine to other Squeezlite endpoints but my Wiim Pro Plus doesn’t work. I use to use it via Squeezelite before the pro plus became Roon Ready and it worked, so odd as to why it won’t work via lms itself. Anyone else got any issues?

If I send an album to it that’s local it just skips every track, albums from Qobuz via lms don’t play at all. Will try it again in roon and see if it works.

Edit. No it won’t play via Roon either. Tidal connect works and Roon direct works. It’s just the squeezelite input.

Seems to be working fine to my Pro Plus. Have you tried a reboot of it and your router, or reset the pro plus to factory settings?

Rebooted, network plays every other type of stream, Roon, airplay, chromecast, tidal connect, UPnP. Squeeze works on every other device just not the Wiim.

Got Roon to stream to it over squeezelite but it doesn’t show anything in the Wiim app at all can’t remember if that’s normal or not? As that through me earlier.

Reset was my next step.

Reset didn’t change a thing. I have put in a ticket so something odd about my unit and lms.

Soretd it was SqueezeDSP plugin. Didnt much like the Wiim for some reason. Uninstalled it and now it all works.

Back