Problem Bluetooth via line out

Dom56

Hello,

I have no problem to connect my TV via Bluetooth to the Wiim Pro with spidf output to my amp. It is the Dac of my amp which then works. I have sound.

But if I use the line out (RCA) of the Wiim pro to my amp, I have no sound. The Bluetooth is well connected, the line out too and the correct input of my amp.

In Wifi, the line output (using the Wiim's Dac) works perfectly. I have sound.

Why Bluetooth and line out doesn't work together ? thank you

I have a feeling I read something similar recently where WiiM said they had identified a fix for this in an upcoming firmware release but I may have misremembered.

In the case you mention above where it doesn't work, try it again and then submit a ticket to WiiM via the feedback section in the WiiM Home app so they can inspect your device/app logs and identify the cause

I have a feeling I read something similar recently where WiiM said they had identified a fix for this in an upcoming firmware release but I may have misremembered.

In the case you mention above where it doesn't work, try it again and then submit a ticket to WiiM via the feedback section in the WiiM Home app so they can inspect your device/app logs and identify the cause

Thank you Brantome

Nb : Ah "Brantôme en Perigord" ! a beautifull village in the South West of France ... and also Pierre de Bourdeilles, a writer, nicknamed Brantôme because he was the abbott of the village.

Back