problem using Wiim Home

I have 2 Wiim Pro that I use with Wiim home on Android 12 and 11 tablet and smartphone (Qobuz app). Since day 1, when I listen to music and consult the Internet at the same time, Wiim Home quickly loses visual tracking of the playlist.
Let me explain: the playlist plays well when listening but on the Wiim Home app the track indication is frozen and I cannot read which track is currently playing.
No problem with MConnect but I prefer WH.
I hope to have been clear. :) Thank you

I have 2 Wiim Pro that I use with Wiim home on Android 12 and 11 tablet and smartphone (Qobuz app). Since day 1, when I listen to music and consult the Internet at the same time, Wiim Home quickly loses visual tracking of the playlist.
Let me explain: the playlist plays well when listening but on the Wiim Home app the track indication is frozen and I cannot read which track is currently playing.
No problem with MConnect but I prefer WH.
I hope to have been clear. :) Thank you
I've experienced this intermittently with wiim home/amazon music app toggling between.
I just use Amazon Music app cast to wiim now and it seems reliable so far.

I've experienced this intermittently with wiim home/amazon music app toggling between.
I just use Amazon Music app cast to wiim now and it seems reliable so far.
Thank you but I use Qobuz which has no " Qobuz Connect" . Directly from Qobuz, you have to use the Chromecast protocol which is limited to 96 khz ...

Thank you but I use Qobuz which has no " Qobuz Connect" . Directly from Qobuz, you have to use the Chromecast protocol which is limited to 96 khz ...
To be pedantic ;) it’s not the ChromeCast protocol that limits it to 24/96, it’s the Qobuz app itself. You can deliver 24/192 Chromecast to a WiiM pro/Plus/amp, but Qobuz have decided to cap it at 24/96 due to some stability issues.

To be pedantic ;) it’s not the ChromeCast protocol that limits it to 24/96, it’s the Qobuz app itself. You can deliver 24/192 Chromecast to a WiiM pro/Plus/amp, but Qobuz have decided to cap it at 24/96 due to some stability issues.
I knew that but thank you for clarifying it again because I expressed myself badly. That said, this doesn't solve my basic problem!
Between us, who is more pedantic, a Scotsman, an Englishman or a Frenchman ;) ?

I knew that but thank you for clarifying it again because I expressed myself badly. That said, this doesn't solve my basic problem!
Between us, who is more pedantic, a Scotsman, an Englishman or a Frenchman ;) ?
Who knows indeed 🤣🤣

Back