Problems pairing Air pods Pro 2 and Wiim Mini

JFL

Hi,

Just bought a pair of Air Pods Pro 2 and one member wrote me back on a previous post that I could pair them with Wiim Mini.I tried to figure out how but I can't..

If someone has the proper way to do this,I would appreciate!

Thx,
Jean-François Laferté
Terrebonne,Québec
Canada

Hi,

Just bought a pair of Air Pods Pro 2 and one member wrote me back on a previous post that I could pair them with Wiim Mini.I tried to figure out how but I can't..

If someone has the proper way to do this,I would appreciate!

Thx,
Jean-François Laferté
Terrebonne,Québec
Canada
Hi,
I don't have Air pods, so I'll write general pairing instructions.

1. If you have any paired devices to your Air Pods, unpair them from all devices.
  2. Put your Air Pods in pairing mode.
  3. Open the WiiM home app and tap the gear icon in the device card > "audio output" section of the device settings > Bluetooth receiver (connect)
  4. When you see your Airpods on the screen, tap to pair them.

Following worked for me, Airpods are a little bit different.
- unpair from Apple devices. Switch off bluetooth for the moment on your iphone or ipad.
- in WiiM follow the instructions under 3. as @Wiimer suggested.
- bring the Airpods case near to your WiiM and open the case.
Should work.

Hi,
I don't have Air pods, so I'll write general pairing instructions.

1. If you have any paired devices to your Air Pods, unpair them from all devices.
  2. Put your Air Pods in pairing mode.
  3. Open the WiiM home app and tap the gear icon in the device card > "audio output" section of the device settings > Bluetooth receiver (connect)
  4. When you see your Airpods on the screen, tap to pair them.
I will try this:many thx!

Following worked for me, Airpods are a little bit different.
- unpair from Apple devices. Switch off bluetooth for the moment on your iphone or ipad.
- in WiiM follow the instructions under 3. as @Wiimer suggested.
- bring the Airpods case near to your WiiM and open the case.
Should work.
I will try thismany thx!

Hi,
Tried both and it worked..almost!
The pairing worked but I came to realize that if I switch for whatever reason from an album to another sometimes the pairing dropped or in the WIIM app or under BT on my iPhone for example.But if I stick to an album everything is ok:weird but I will explore more..

Back