Turntable and Hi res audio:how to listen separately?

JFL

Hi,

Just a newbie with Wiim.Before buying a Wiim Pro Plus that will be available in October in Canada,I just want to make sure that I understand how this thing works.
I have a dedicated room upstairs for my vinyl collection and a room downstairs for CD and streaming.
I want to be able to stream my turntable downstairs.
I know I will need two Wiim Pro Plus.
Can I switch from my turntable streaming to hi res music from a streaming service like Qobuz on one Wiim Pro Plus like in my room upstairs and if I am downstairs can I stream Qobuz only on one Wiim Pro Plus?

I hope I made myself clear..

Waiting for your replies..
Jean-François Laferté
Terrebonne,Québec
Canada

You don't need two pro plusses, a plus and a mini/pro would do (depending what other gear you have in each room i suppose). But two plusses is fine too!
A plus in the vinyl room would probably be best, given its improved ADC over the pro.
Yes, you can use them completely independently from each other, or group them together to play the same thing on both.

You don't need two pro plusses, a plus and a mini/pro would do (depending what other gear you have in each room i suppose). But two plusses is fine too!
A plus in the vinyl room would probably be best, given its improved ADC over the pro.
Yes, you can use them completely independently from each other, or group them together to play the same thing on both.
Thx Mr Ee for the quick reply👌🏼

Back