Product registration??

Brown Sound

Major Contributor
I received the Pro Plus yesterday, now that it is setup, I figured I would do the registration on it and the new iFi power supply. The iFi is all done but I can not find a link anywhere on the WiiM main or support pages. Does WiiM not do registrations? Sorry for the silly question but I gots to know. :oops:

I received the Pro Plus yesterday, now that it is setup, I figured I would do the registration on it and the new iFi power supply. The iFi is all done but I can not find a link anywhere on the WiiM main or support pages. Does WiiM not do registrations? Sorry for the silly question but I gots to know. :oops:

No product registration is required.

If you really want to do that, you can send a serial number from WHA's feedback. It will be interesting to see what kind of reply you get from support. 😊

Well, I was kind of leaning to that answer, since I could find absolutely no mention of it anywhere. Thanks for the heads up! (y)

I recall them saying that they will make their app account based in the future, so maybe then they’ll introduce registration - currently, they don’t have an account against which you could register

I recall them saying that they will make their app account based in the future, so maybe then they’ll introduce registration - currently, they don’t have an account against which you could register
Aahhh, sounds reasonable. I just wanted to make sure, since most manufacturers nowadays want their products to be registered for any warranty work. If they are cool without it, then so be it, so am I. :cool:

Aahhh, sounds reasonable. I just wanted to make sure, since most manufacturers nowadays want their products to be registered for any warranty work. If they are cool without it, then so be it, so am I. :cool:
They are very, very cool. My first Pro had an issue that it always switched from ethernet, which was my choice, unasked to wi-fi. Sent a feedback to them, they wrote that they will have a closer look. Four days later a totally unexpected new Pro arrived in Germany and all the problems were solved.

Back