Quobz only plays a few seconds of each track

fig

The WiiM is great and so far, my only issue so far is trying to figure out why I can only play about 1 minute of each track when streaming via Qobuz. It shows my Qobuz account and saved favorites, but it wont play the full tracks. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate your input.

Log out of Qobuz in the WiiM app, check your credentials and log back in again - sounds like it thinks you don’t have a paid subscription

The WiiM is great and so far, my only issue so far is trying to figure out why I can only play about 1 minute of each track when streaming via Qobuz. It shows my Qobuz account and saved favorites, but it wont play the full tracks. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate your input.
I did that and it didn't work, so I did it again but manually re-entered my pw and now it works. Thanks much
I experienced this and was puzzled and frustrated by it too until I realized I had selected an album of “extracts” not full songs. It was Beatles Revolver. I have no idea why they would post such a thing. Does it happen on every album you play?

IMG_3025.png

Back