Remote no longer connects after factory reset.

tommer

Remote was working with wiim pro. I had to reset my wiim pro as there wasn't a way to change wifi networks.

Now I cannot repair my remote. I've checked the batteries are good. After removing the batteries, when I go to pair if i do nothing the popup to pair does not appear, if i hold mute and source for a few seconds it does... then the pairing times out. I click retry and without touching mute and source the popup to pair appears... suggests the remote is still in pairing mode.

tried taking batteries out, different batteries, remote right next to wiim pro, bluetooth on my phone off.

Is it because it was previously paired.. if so how do I reset it.

My remote has also stopped connecting to my wiim mini. Was working fine then just stopped. Following the pairing instructions but it will not pair again

I just bought one and cannot get it to connect to the pro. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Hi Team,

Can you please send feedback from the WiiM Home App so we can troubleshoot your remote issue immediately? Sorry about it, and appreciate your patience.

Hi Team,

Can you please send feedback from the WiiM Home App so we can troubleshoot your remote issue immediately? Sorry about it, and appreciate your patience.
Thank you for the reply. I have sent feedback via the app as requested.

Hi Team,

The support team's suggestion of changing the batteries didn't work, as I'd already tried several new pairs of batteries. There's definitely a problem somewhere else as I notice some reviews appearing on amazon with the same issue. Please can you respond to my ticket again, it's been several days since I sent a reply saying changing the batteries didn't work. Thanks

The support team's suggestion of changing the batteries didn't work, as I'd already tried several new pairs of batteries. There's definitely a problem somewhere else as I notice some reviews appearing on amazon with the same issue. Please can you respond to my ticket again, it's been several days since I sent a reply saying changing the batteries didn't work. Thanks
Hi Pavbowski,

I will follow up with you on the ticket right away. I'm sorry for our late reply. Thank you!

My remote has also stopped connecting to my wiim mini. Was working fine then just stopped. Following the pairing instructions but it will not pair again
Hello Pavbowski. Did the Wiim support team managed to solve your problem ?
My remote is still not working...

Remote was working with wiim pro. I had to reset my wiim pro as there wasn't a way to change wifi networks.

Now I cannot repair my remote. I've checked the batteries are good. After removing the batteries, when I go to pair if i do nothing the popup to pair does not appear, if i hold mute and source for a few seconds it does... then the pairing times out. I click retry and without touching mute and source the popup to pair appears... suggests the remote is still in pairing mode.

tried taking batteries out, different batteries, remote right next to wiim pro, bluetooth on my phone off.

Is it because it was previously paired.. if so how do I reset it.
Hi Tommer,
Did you find a solution ?

Hi MaxouPaxou, Tommer

Can you please reboot your WiiM Mini or Pro and see if it helps? Thank you!

Hello Pavbowski. Did the Wiim support team managed to solve your problem ?
My remote is still not working...
Hi there. No, I'm afraid not, although the support team were very helpful and issued a refund for the remote (they offered a replacement but because I ordered from overseas that wasn't practical)

Just got the Pro setup (got lucky on Amazon). I was about to submit a ticket for the remote and I ended up on this thread after a Google search. I followed the pairing instructions and mine would still not connect. I then read about someone rebooting the device (I had done that earlier) so I tried it again and it worked. So, pair in the Device settings and if unsuccessful, reboot.

Reactions: HDP
Hello. I got the same problem with the remote. He disconnected from wiim pro and is no longer connected. The application had a request to change the batteries in the remote. I tried to reboot the device several times, reset it to factory settings, changed the batteries, nothing helps. I left a feedback on this problem in the application.

Hello. I got the same problem with the remote. He disconnected from wiim pro and is no longer connected. The application had a request to change the batteries in the remote. I tried to reboot the device several times, reset it to factory settings, changed the batteries, nothing helps. I left a feedback on this problem in the application.
Hi alexhmao,

Please let me know your ticket number so we can follow up on this immediately. Thank you!

Hi alexhmao,

Please let me know your ticket number so we can follow up on this immediately. Thank you!
Hi. I didn't notice at what stage the ticket number appeared. The message did not arrive at the email address. There is no history of my feedbacks in the app. Thank you!

Hi. I didn't notice at what stage the ticket number appeared. The message did not arrive at the email address. There is no history of my feedbacks in the app. Thank you!
Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. Could you kindly re-submit the ticket through the app? This will allow us to gather diagnostic information from your devices. Appreciate your cooperation!

Hi. A week has passed, and there is still no feedback on my questions in ticket #491709.
Please respond. Thank you!

Back