Remote no longer connects after factory reset.

Same here im afraid. Remote has completely stopped, will not connect with my Wiim Pro. Tried everything as requested by Wiim but still nothing. Remote is only 12 weeks old with little use. I paid for the remote separately via Amazon UK and was only given a 30 day return policy. Not sure what to do, opened a ticket and have given all relative information including order number, address and so on. Its a premium price for a remote these days so i guess with that paid some attention to any faulty device is somewhat expected. Anyway, still waiting.

Same here im afraid. Remote has completely stopped, will not connect with my Wiim Pro. Tried everything as requested by Wiim but still nothing. Remote is only 12 weeks old with little use. I paid for the remote separately via Amazon UK and was only given a 30 day return policy. Not sure what to do, opened a ticket and have given all relative information including order number, address and so on. Its a premium price for a remote these days so i guess with that paid some attention to any faulty device is somewhat expected. Anyway, still waiting.
I believe the 30 day return window is only if you change your mind - you should still be able to request a replacement or repair if the device is faulty under the Consumer Rights Act.

I believe the 30 day return window is only if you change your mind - you should still be able to request a replacement or repair if the device is faulty under the Consumer Rights Act.
Hi
I left it for a day or two then performed a reboot after turning on and the remote connected. Don't ask me how, I have no idea.

Hello. I got the same problem with the remote. He disconnected from wiim pro and is no longer connected. The application had a request to change the batteries in the remote. I tried to reboot the device several times, reset it to factory settings, changed the batteries, nothing helps. I left a feedback on this problem in the application.
Hi.
The previously mentioned problem with the remote control could not be solved.
I decided to buy a new remote control. Yesterday he came to me, tried to connect it to Wiim Pro, to no avail, the problem did not go away. Therefore, I conclude that the problems are not in the remote control, but wiim pro is freaking out.
Another question, a mobile device (phone, tablet) how does it participate in connecting the remote to the console?
Thank you!

My remote reconnected a couple days later. I dont why this happened but it is now working.

My remote reconnected a couple days later. I dont why this happened but it is now working.
You are lucky!
I haven't had this happen for a long time yet. About once a week I try to connect the remote to no avail. I think the problem is somewhere in the wiim firmware, since after buying a new remote, the situation has not changed.

Hi.
The previously mentioned problem with the remote control could not be solved.
I decided to buy a new remote control. Yesterday he came to me, tried to connect it to Wiim Pro, to no avail, the problem did not go away. Therefore, I conclude that the problems are not in the remote control, but wiim pro is freaking out.
Another question, a mobile device (phone, tablet) how does it participate in connecting the remote to the console?
Thank you!
A reboot of the Pro doesn’t help?

In terms of the mobile device, I guess it’s just using the app to tell the Pro itself to go into pairing mode when you put the remote into pairing mode.

A reboot of the Pro doesn’t help?

In terms of the mobile device, I guess it’s just using the app to tell the Pro itself to go into pairing mode when you put the remote into pairing mode.
No. The factory reset does not help either.
Although this reset is very strange, wiim remembers the wi-fi network after the reset and connects to it without Bluetooth. Also, all the Internet radio streams that I entered manually remain in memory.

No. The factory reset does not help either.
Although this reset is very strange, wiim remembers the wi-fi network after the reset and connects to it without Bluetooth. Also, all the Internet radio streams that I entered manually remain in memory.
I’m not sure how much of that info is kept on the device and what’s retained in the WiiM app tbh

I’m not sure how much of that info is kept on the device and what’s retained in the WiiM app tbh
I think the application does not store anything in itself. Because when using different mobile devices with the same wiim, there would be a desynchronization of settings.
And of course I reinstalled the application too.

You are lucky!
I haven't had this happen for a long time yet. About once a week I try to connect the remote to no avail. I think the problem is somewhere in the wiim firmware, since after buying a new remote, the situation has not changed.
I think it maybe be firmware bug too.

Back