Since update, 24/192 files on all services started skipping

dacaesar

24/192 music skips intermittently. I thought this issue was resolved for me, but it seems to have arisen again since the last update (4.88.537051, build date 20321129). Anyone else have this issue? .Thanks!

24/192 music skips intermittently. I thought this issue was resolved for me, but it seems to have arisen again since the last update (4.88.537051, build date 20321129). Anyone else have this issue? .Thanks!
How are you listening now?
iirc, you were having issues with the wiim optical at 192 and swapped to a different one.
Still using optical?
Cable in tight; optical not too tightly bent?

I’m new to wiim just installed it and the musics just skip continuously

24/192 from anywhere can be choppy sounding if you have poor WiFi which does not necessarily mean poor signal strength. Interference has a big influence. Are things OK if you drop back to 24/96?

24/192 from anywhere can be choppy sounding if you have poor WiFi which does not necessarily mean poor signal strength. Interference has a big influence. Are things OK if you drop back to 24/96?
It works fine everywhere except with qobuz. In qobuz the musics start playing and just skip randomly it’s very annoying . Tried with WiFi 5 with very strong signal and with Ethernet with the same results . Tried via line out and via spidif with external Dac with the same results :-(

It works fine everywhere except with qobuz. In qobuz the musics start playing and just skip randomly it’s very annoying . Tried with WiFi 5 with very strong signal and with Ethernet with the same results . Tried via line out and via spidif with external Dac with the same results :-(
What is your internet connection like speed wise?
Test with https://fast.com from a wired device

200Mbits via WiFi ..900Mbits via Ethernet . Issue solved ! Just signed the trial of Qobuz and until I accepted to be charged it only play parts of the music ! Everything solved and the audio quality is superb !!! Thanks

Back