Soundcore Q30 wifi headphones detected but won't connect?

sgwnew

New user, got up and running quickly and simply and very pleased with improved sound quality over my mp3 player through my aging system and ears.

Unfortunately the only two issues I have concern features I really wanted. These are - connecting my Anker Q30 headphones via wifi and - getting the app to run on older android. (I will post the app question separately.)

I have had the phones for a while and connected to various devices with no problems. The WiiM detects them but reports unable to connect.

Any suggestions?

New user, got up and running quickly and simply and very pleased with improved sound quality over my mp3 player through my aging system and ears.

Unfortunately the only two issues I have concern features I really wanted. These are - connecting my Anker Q30 headphones via wifi and - getting the app to run on older android. (I will post the app question separately.)

I have had the phones for a while and connected to various devices with no problems. The WiiM detects them but reports unable to connect.

Any suggestions?

I think the Soundcore life Q30 is a Bluetooth headphone.
Put the headphones in pairing mode and tap Bluetooth Receiver (connect) on the audio output of the WiiM home app. Tap the Q30 that appears there to pair.

I think the Soundcore life Q30 is a Bluetooth headphone.
Put the headphones in pairing mode and tap Bluetooth Receiver (connect) on the audio output of the WiiM home app. Tap the Q30 that appears there to pair.
Thank you, stopped me pulling my hair out. :)

It was the fact that it detected them that confused me. Been using them so long automatically and reliably connecting when in range of other devices, I forgot I was using bluetooth.

Back