Tidal app iPhone

ald890

I have a problem with the native Tidal application on the iPhone.
I'm using a WiiM Pro plus, the Tidal Connect function doesn't work for me, I can only stream via AirPlay.

It works for me to stream via wifi in the Tidal app built into the Wiim Pro - but I don't know if this is equivalent to Tidal Connect.

On the Now Playing screen in the Tidal app, when you click on the small speaker icon you should get a list of Connect devices including your WiiM device

I see Wiim device only in AirPlay section without tidal connect. Tidal 2.96.2 build 5733

Have you enabled chromecast on the pro?
Do you see the pro as a chromecast device within tidal?
I'm on androis, and normally I see just a Connect option, but sometimes that gets replaced with a chromecast option, don't know why, and a tidal / tablet restart usually fixes it.

Maybe try uninstalling then reinstalling tidal. That has been known to clear some connection issues too.

Last edited:
Ok I found the problem, on iOS settings level, Tidal miss access to local network. Maybe after iOS or Tidal upgrade. Now it works fine. Thanks!

Indeed, there were no access to Local Network provided to Tidal app. I’ve enabled, but still WiiM Pro doesn’t appear as a playback device in Tidal. I see it only as an option under AirPlay

Back