Tidal Connect doesnt work again...

kevinek

Major Contributor
Tidal app wont see Wiim after a while or when I am back at home. I have tried clean cache, reinstall... Sometimes it helps for a while. Sometimes tidal app is frozen on wiim connected but not responding. I wrote their support but they don't care. Tidal inside Wiim Home app works OK.

It's not Tidal fault, last update 4.6.432755 is a problem. Use feedback from Wiim app and report this, they downgraded my device to 4.6.432142 after that. Now it works fine again.

Also I left home today and wanted to play some music in the car. I opened tidal app and even I was connected to cellular Internet it was still glued to wiim mini even it was offline in that time...

Tidal connect again doesnt see wiim mini. Do You have the same issue? I must reinstall tidal app. Mostly problem is when I am back home.

Last edited:
Men I am realy tired of Tidal's issues. Do You have it working well? Mine is loosing connection after few songs if its in random playback mode. I need to kill app and clear cach to reconnect with wiim.

Men I am realy tired of Tidal's issues. Do You have it working well? Mine is loosing connection after few songs if its in random playback mode. I need to kill app and clear cach to reconnect with wiim.
Check the WiFi signal under wiim app, anything less than very good would result a problem. Also, enable preferred dns if that’s help.

Check the WiFi signal under wiim app, anything less than very good would result a problem. Also, enable preferred dns if that’s help.
I have google dns. Wiim has excellent signal and is placed 0.5m from router. Also wiim home app works great. Only issue is with tidal app since two updates.

I am European. I like to have everything adjustable. I want to have headphone input. I want have ability to choose what I want. For me iphone is overpaid and insults people's intelligence and uses the users at every turn to "milk them out" of money for things that are free in android.

Back